miercuri, aprilie 29

Lola Marsh - You're Mine

Ca sa nu uitam muzica acestor zile. Primavara pierduta a anului 2020, licenta mea poetica...
In afara de asta, mi se pare absolut ravasitor felul in care ea il priveste...



Sunday morning, I wake up
You're beside me, breathing so loud The wall is empty and so flat The world around me is too large, oh And I know that I'm slow in the morning As I fall into a hole without an end Until, suddenly, I look at you And all the mirrors vanish from my mind Oh, oh, ah-ah, ah-ah, oh Oh, ah-ah, ah-ah, oh You're mine Oh, oh, ah-ah, ah-ah, oh Oh, ah-ah, ah-ah, oh You're mine Sunday morning, I wake up You're beside me, breathing so loud The wall is empty and so flat The world around me is too large, oh And I know that I'm slow in the morning As I fall into a hole without an end Until, suddenly, I look at you And all the mirrors vanish from my mind Oh, oh, ah-ah, ah-ah, oh Oh, ah-ah, ah-ah, oh You're mine Oh, oh, ah-ah, ah-ah, oh Oh, ah-ah, ah-ah, oh You're mine And I know that I'm slow in the morning Suddenly, I look at you And all the mirrors vanish from my mind And I know that I'm slow in the morning Suddenly, I look at you And all the mirrors vanish from my mind

Niciun comentariu: